On Point Loyalty provides a range of training solutions, varying from classroom set-ups to bespoke in-house training services.
Frequent flyer programs have become an indispensable part of today’s airline business. In many cases, the programs represent the lion’s share of the airline’s profits. Our Airline Loyalty Seminar is designed to provide participants with a deep dive into today’s airline loyalty landscape – and equip them with a comprehensive overview of the most topical subjects. Over the course of 2½ days, participants will learn about a variety of subjects, ranging from the current business models to typical organizational structures. By combining theory with practical examples, the seminar is designed to provide participants with a complete overview of the airline loyalty landscape.
This course is available as a classroom style training and on-demand as in-company training.
The Airline Loyalty Seminar will be directed by Evert de Boer. Evert de Boer has researched and worked in airline loyalty strategy since 2000. He has collaborated with more than 20 airlines globally on frequent flyer programs in management and advisory roles, and has published numerous articles and white papers on the subject. His latest publication, Strategy in Airline Loyalty, offers a comprehensive overview of the airline loyalty landscape. The book was published in October 2017.
Who Should Attend?
The Airline Loyalty Seminar is designed for participants who are dealing directly or indirectly with airline loyalty programs. Airline participants will benefit from the comprehensive overview of the loyalty landscape, whilst program partners and investors will equally enjoy the detailed discussion of the underlying economic models. Sample participant profiles include:
- Junior to mid-level airline professionals from different disciplines
- Program partners (financial institutions, travel companies)
- Technology providers
Why Choose an On Point Loyalty Seminar?
Our seminar provides a unique combination of theoretical and practical elements. Our extensive experience in the industry, coupled with a scientific foundation, enables us to give participants a truly holistic view – beyond that of one particular stakeholder.
- Learn from the premier airline loyalty advisory
- Get a combination of theory and practice
- Understand the viewpoint of all program constituents
- The seminar is directed in a classroom set-up.
- The format consists of presentations, a guest lecture, group work and a final test.
- Each participant will receive individualized feedback and recommended next steps.
- The seminar duration is 2½ days.
- The seminar is taught in English.